Entertainment
>

Incredible mean Extraordinary & no doubt India is an extraordinary place with various cultural, language & many more diversities. That is why it is called incredible India. People of India are so technical, in other words, we can say ‘ jugaadu ‘ that nothing is impossible for them. If something becomes out of budget or expensive or we can say unavailable, Indians make it available by their own technique. This article is related to funny images which are getting viral on social media. These Indian funny pictures are collected from various profiles to make our readers happy & laugh.

Incredible India Funny Images

Following funny images of ‘ jugaad ‘ made by Indians make things Incredible in India.

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

>

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images


incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

incredible India funny images

If you like this post don’t forget to share it & make your friends laugh.

You will Also like this This boy is becoming Popular with name of Power Boy of India

Entertainment
>

‘Name Harshdeep Singh alias Jerry, age 21’ this young boy from Ludhiana is becoming a sensation in Indo Canadian Punjabi Music Industry.

 

Know About Indo Canadian Punjabi Singer Jerry

Indo Canadian Punjabi singer Jerry born on 20 August 1996 in Ludhiana completed his schooling from Shri Guru Harkrishan Public School, Ludhiana & is now living in Canada for his further studies in business accounting. His father is cable T.V. Network operator in Ludhiana.

How Was Jerry Named

In childhood, his elder brother used to call him jerry & he did not like it but now he is becoming famous in Indo Canadian Punjabi Music Industry with this name & is in love with this name too.




Inspiration

Inspired from Late Amar Singh Chamkila, Jerry was fond of singing from the beginning. As well as being a good singer, Jerry is a good lyricist too.

>

How Indo Canadian Punjabi Singer Jerry Became Popular

Jerry Became popular from his self-recorded videos of his songs published on his Fb Page which have millions of views and thousands of likes, shares & comments.

First Performance in Canada

After watching his videos on social media, promoters of Canada day mela & truck show offered this Indo Canadian Punjabi singer to perform on their stage where well established Punjabi singers like Sharry Maan, Mankirat Aulakh, Kulbir Jhinjer, Rajvir Jawanda, Neha Kakkar, Jasmine Sandlas, Gurnam Bhullar, Garry Sandhu & much more also performed.

 

Jerry is willing to release his tracks ASAP but due to studies, he is planning to release it in the new year.

Also, Read this Dhinchak Pooja Selfie is earning millions every month

Entertainment
>

ICC Championship Trophy Tournament 2017 is finished, final was between India vs Pakistan, & Pakistan beat team India by 180 runs. No matter who won, peoples are enjoying through trolls Before the match, trolls related to Fathers Day were getting viral but after the match now these Indian team trolls are getting viral on social media.

Entertainment
>

All is set for ICC championship trophy 2017 India vs Pakistan final match. Everyone is making the prediction before match. Final is to be held at Kennington-oval, London.

Politics Fry’s Prediction before match

according to poll conveyed by Politics Fry 72% peoples are saying that India will win the match, & 28% thinks Pakistan.

prediction before match

To encourage your favorite team you can also vote here

Yahoo Cricket Prediction Before match

According To Yahoo Cricket, there are 67% chance for India & 33% for Pakistan to win this championship final.

 

prediction before match

Source – Yahoo Cricket

>

 

prediction before match

Source – Yahoo Cricket

 

prediction before match

Source – Yahoo Cricket

 

prediction before match

Source – Yahoo Cricket

 

Entertainment
>

The craze of ICC Championship Trophy 2017 is at its extreme. India defeated Bangladesh & Pakistan defeated England to be in final. so, now the final match is between India Vs Pakistan.

India Vs Pakistan

>

 

India vs Pakistan

The final match is to be held at Kennington Oval, London on Sunday, June 19, 2017, where India & Pakistan will lock horns to win the trophy. Everyone has its different prediction for this match. What do you think ? Who will win this trophy ? Must vote for your favorite team in poll given below

 

Who will win the ICC championship Trophy 2017 ?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Entertainment
>

Selfie song sung by Dhinchak Pooja, also popular as Dhinchak Pooja Selfie is earning millions every month.

Dhinchak Pooja, who became a sensation on the Internet from ‘Selfie meine le li aaj’ song, is playing in millions today. Recently, questions related to Dhinchak Pooja’s earnings on the site of queries ‘quora‘ were asked and you will be stunned knowing the answers came out.

Dhinchak Pooja Selfie

Dhinchak Pooja’s earnings of one month are around 3.20 lakh to 50 lakh. Indeed, whenever we click on her video, laugh at her or make fun of her, it is raising the earning of Dhinchak Pooja.

If Google Advertising is made the base, Pooja earns between 1 and 1.5 dollars per 1000 views. If you take the example of selfie song, that song has seen more than 14 million (1 crore 40 million) views.

Dhinchak Pooja Selfie

>

In such a way Dhinchak Pooja’s earnings from only this video have increased to 13 lakh 64 thousand. That is YouTube’s earning formula: 1 to 1.5 $ per 1000 clicks on the video.

A website called Social Blade keeps user data of social sites like YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter. However, there are several other things that determine earnings on YouTube. But figures from 1 to 1.5 dollars can be considered broadly decisive.


Apart from this, the earnings made by Google Adsense depend on the location and user’s category of interest.

According to this, Dhichank Pooja earns from $ 5,000 to 80 thousand dollars ( rupees 3.20 lakh to 5 million) per month.

Dhinchak Pooja Selfie

Apart from of singing ‘Selfie’, Dhinchak Pooja has uploaded the ‘daru’, ‘swag vali topi’ & ‘scooter’ songs on her YouTube channel too. There are 47 lakhs and more than 26 lakhs views respectively on these videos.

Watch Dhinchak Pooja Selfie Video

Who is Dhinchak Pooja

  • Popular as Dhinchak Pooja Selfie Her Real name is Pooja Jain
  • Currently living in delhi, pooja was born in uttar pradesh
  • she has completed her schooling from Rohtak (haryana) and now studying in GGSIU (Guru Gobind Singh Infraprastha University)
Entertainment
>

Power Boy of India!

Have you ever heard this tag name for any person? If no we will introduce you to this kid boy named Honey Singh resident of Ajmer who has electric current in his body.

yes, you are not dreaming, you are reading our post which says that in Ajmer India there is a boy named Honey Singh who has electric current in his body.

In the video given below you can see when the bulb is physically touched with Honey’s hand, or foot it starts glowing.

>

Dont forget to share this interesting post & subscribe our youtube channel